Web Technology Developer Job Description
We are based in Reigate, Surrey. We're looking for independent consultants working on a freelance basis to help us design, build and manage the back-end technology for a range of websites for both Affiniti and its clients. You will be specialists in ASP.NET or PHP (and associated skills).
While this role is primarily freelance/home-based it will be necessary on occasions to meet with other Affiniti staff in Reigate, Surrey.
As an independent developer operating on a freelance basis you will be responsible for the back-end technologies relating to both Affiniti’s and its clients’ websites:
- Develop and maintain database driven websites and applications using ASP.NET or PHP as required.
- Create, develop, design and maintain SQL or MySQL databases.
- Make recommendations at all levels in design, content and structure of web sites.
- Keep up-to-date with new developments in methods of web site creation, design and internet technologies and make recommendations as to their suitability for use.
Candidate Profile and Key Attributes:
- Familiarity with the use of content management systems.
- Understanding of user experience design, testing, web accessibility, standards compliance and cross platform compatibility.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely to a brief and on your own initiative as required.
- Ability to work totally autonomously and work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
You can download the full Web Technology Developer job description.
If you have questions about the role please email us.