SEO Consultant Job Description
We are based in Reigate, Surrey. We're looking for independent consultants working on a freelance basis to help us generate high volumes of good quality/relevant traffic through the development and implementation of search engine optimsation strategies for Affiniti-owned and client websites.
While this role is primarily freelance/home-based it will be necessary on occasions to meet with other Affiniti staff in Reigate, Surrey.
If you believe you have very strong talents in the field of SEO you could also consider our SEO Partner programme - but the required committment means it won't suit everyone.
As an independent SEO Consultant operating on a freelance basis you will perform both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for Affiniti's clients and Affiniti's in-house lead generation websites:
- Analyse websites and make recommendations for on-page improvements
- Use Google ranking techniques and link popularity
- Generate and optimise SEO content, URLs, keywords, meta tags, internal structure & links, etc.
- Conduct article submissions & online PR
- Implement link-building strategies:
- Initiate natural link-building through quality content (e.g social bookmarking, reciprocal linking, etc)
- Purchase links (e.g. link exchanges, relevant directories, direct with other sites, etc)
- Create our own external links
- Social bookmarking & Blog marketing
Candidate Profile and Key Attributes:
- Thorough knowledge and experience of white-hat SEO techniques
- Proficiency with analytics tools
- Fluent in the use of MS Excel
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Innovative with high level of creativity
- Able to work under pressure & prioritise workload/tasks
- Flexible, with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Positive, energetic team player and good communicator
You can download the full SEO Search Engine Optimisation Consultant job description.
If you have questions about the role please email us.