PPC Paid Search SEM Job Description
We are based in Reigate, Surrey. We're looking for independent consultants working on a freelance basis to help us build and manage larger, more efficient and more profitable PPC (Paid Search) campaigns for both Affiniti-owned websites and websites belonging to clients.
While this role is primarily freelance/home-based it will be necessary on occasions to meet with other Affiniti staff in Reigate, Surrey.
As an independent Consultant operating on a freelance basis you will be be responsible for developing new PPC campaigns for Affiniti's clients and Affiniti's in-house lead generation websites:
- Set up and manage PPC campaigns across Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft adCenter and other paid search networks
- Ensure maximum campaign performance by constantly identifying new opportunities and eliminating weaknesses
- Achieve agreed ROI for campaign investment
- Make recommendations for on-going changes to improve performance
- Make recommendations for new PPC-related opportunities
- Recommend new optimisation tactics
- Provide clients with regular feedback and advice on their campaigns including written reports as required
Candidate Profile and Key Attributes:
- A PPC guru with solid experience of setting up and profitably managing extensive PPC campaigns
- Track record of working with Google, Yahoo and other PPC platforms
- Google AdWords qualified (would be an advantage)
- Proficiency with analytics tools (would be an advantage)
- Fluent in the use of MS Excel
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Positive, energetic team player and good communicator
- Flexible, with a positive "can-do" attitude
You can download this full PPC Paid Search SEM Consultant job description.
If you have questions about the role please email us.